1. The Bible: We believe that the entire Bible is inspired of God, is without error, and is the final authority (II Tim. 3:16; II Peter 1:21).
We believe that the Bible has been preserved and exists today for English speaking people in the Authorized Version, commonly called the King James Version, (II Tim. 3:15-16; Psalms 12:6-7; 119:89; Matthew 5:18.)
2. The Godhead: We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Matthew 28:19; II Cor. 13:14; Eph. 4:4-6; I John 5:7).
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man (Luke 1:35; Romans 1:3-4; Philippians 2:6-9.)
3. Salvation: We believe that man is saved by grace through faith alone. Man is depraved, utterly sinful and his efforts, regardless of how well intended, cannot earn salvation.Salvation is a gift that is freely made available by the complete payment for sin through Christ's Death, Burial and Resurrection (Romans 3:9-12; 3:24-28; 4:1-8; I Cor. 1:18-31; 15:3-4; Eph. 2:8-9.)
4. Eternal Security: We believe in the eternal security of the believer (Romans 5:1-2; 8:29-34; 38-39; Eph. 1:13-14; Philippians 1:6.)
5. Eternal Damnation: We believe the eternal damnation of the lost (Romans 2:1-11; Eph. 5:6; II Thess. 1:7-9; Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8.)
6. The Church, the Body of Christ: We believe that the church of this dispensation is the Body of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23; 3:1-6) which is to be distinguished from the prophesied, earthly kingdom of Christ. The Body of Christ and the Dispensation of the Grace of God had its historical beginning with the salvation and commissioning of the Apostle Paul (Acts 9:15; I Timothy 1:15-16; Eph. 3:1-9; Col. 1:25-26.)
7. Rapture of the Church: We believe that the church, the Body of Christ, will be taken out of this world by Jesus Christ Himself, when He descends from heaven according to I Thessalonians 4;13-18. This event was kept secret (mystery) by God, and is a distinctive part of the new and special revelation given to the apostle Paul (I Corinthians 15:51) for us as members of Christ's own body, He being the Head.
We confirm strongly that this blessed hope (Titus 2:13) is found only in Paul's epistles and concerns only the church, which is His body. This event will take place before the prophesied seven year tribulation period begins (Romans 5:9, I Thessalonians 5:9,) which directly precedes the second coming of Christ to the earth to set up His earthly millennial kingdom in which He will rule and reign with His chosen people, the nation of Israel.
8. Our Mission: We believe the mission and commission of the Body of Christ is to proclaim the message of reconciliation (II Cor. 5:14-21) and to preach Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery (Romans 16:25; Eph. 3:8-9). The "Gospel of the Grace of God" referred to as "my gospel" by Paul, the Apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 2:16; 16:25). In addition, we are proclaiming this gospel today (I Thess. 2:4.)
We acknowledge that the above articles of faith do not exhaust the content of our faith, which is the entire Word of God; however, the beliefs of this list distinguished some basic truths, many of which are commonly disregarded in religion today.